Getting Started with Energy to Care
NOTE: Access to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager is currently unavailable due to the U.S. government shutdown. This has affected the ability to update current energy data through Portfolio Manager and any push/pull integrations with Building OS. Access to the Energy to Care Dashboards through Lucid Building OS are still available, however the energy data available is not current. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the Energy to Care helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Follow these four steps to participate in Energy to Care and take advantage of your complimentary Energy to Care Dashboard:
- Benchmark your data in Portfolio Manager®. | How-to | Video |
- Connect your Portfolio Manager account with ASHE and share your data | How-to | Video |
- Connect your Portfolio Manager account with Lucid’s BuildingOS and share your data | How-to |
- Email Energy Star Username to Helpdesk when sharing step is complete | Helpdesk |
Benchmarking is a critical but involved process. Our step-by-step guides will show you how to get started. Once you have completed the process, you will be able to better manage your energy use and reduce costs–providing value to your organization and supporting your hospital’s mission of patient care. After you’ve started benchmarking using your free, custom dashboard, you can turn your attention to projects to help your facility become more energy efficient.
* Your dashboard will be ready once you receive an email from Lucid with your invitation to BuildingOS