Adding value to your organization through energy savings
ASHE is excited to announce that we are expanding the Energy to Care Program! We are launching a new Energy to Care Dashboard Tool in mid-July. The new dashboard includes a number of features that will provide added benefits to Energy to Care participants, including:
- Clean and Simple Interface
- Customized Information for AHA/ASHE Members
- Energy to Care Award progress for each site
- Energy to Care Chapter Challenge reporting
- ENERGY STAR® Data Options
- Existing ENERGY STAR® data can be imported
- ENERGY STAR® logins are no longer required
- Energy and facility data can be directly uploaded with Microsoft Excel templates
- Data can be exported to ENERGY STAR®
- New ENERGY STAR® score widget for convenient monitoring and updates
- Energy and Cost Data Widgets
- Monthly utility bill consumption and cost database
- Energy Cost Index (ECI) monitoring
- Energy cost savings o Energy Usage Index (EUI) monitoring
- Annual and monthly energy performance measurement and verification
- Weather data (HDD/CDD) overlays
Online registration for the new dashboard will open in mid-July. Heading to Annual Conference July 14-17 in Baltimore? Reserve your spot to register or access your account, receive a tutorial, learn how to upload your energy data and more.
Legacy dashboard users
The existing dashboard will no longer by available through Energy to Care as of September 30, 2019.
Question? Please contact the Energy to Care Helpdesk at email@example.com.