Adding value to your organization through energy savings
ASHE has developed a new Energy to Care Dashboard Tool offering an at-a-glance view of the facility’s energy use. The dashboard has been designed to take the burden off of the user as much as possible, learning lessons from other tools – both good and bad.
There’s a misconception that sustainability programs and energy management are time consuming, but they don’t have to be. The new Energy to Care dashboard is highly visual and graphical. Energy can be monitored as easily as using a fitness tracker and monitoring steps. Sometimes the biggest impact to energy savings are simple and quick. However, you never know until you benchmark and monitor. It only takes 15 minutes a day to impact around half of the facilities budget.
The new dashboard includes a number of features that will provide added benefits to Energy to Care participants, including:
- Clean and Simple Interface
- Customized Information for AHA/ASHE Members
- Energy to Care Award progress for each site
- Energy to Care Chapter Challenge reporting
- ENERGY STAR® Data Options
- Existing ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager data can be imported
- ENERGY STAR® logins are no longer required
- Energy and facility data can be directly uploaded with Microsoft Excel templates
- Data can be exported to ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager
- New ENERGY STAR® score widget for convenient monitoring and updates
- Energy and Cost Data Widgets
- Monthly utility bill consumption and cost database
- Energy Cost Index (ECI) monitoring
- Energy cost savings
- Energy Usage Index (EUI) monitoring
- Annual and monthly energy performance measurement and verification
- Weather data (HDD/CDD) overlays
- Utility bill fault detection:
- Gaps in data due to potentially missing utility bills
- Duplicative utility bills
- Significant increases in monthly energy consumption and cost
Your data will not be distributed or shared with any other entity without the express written consent of the participating healthcare system. Click here to review the Energy to Care Data Use Policy.
Legacy dashboard users
The existing dashboard will no longer by available through Energy to Care as of September 30, 2019.
Question? Please contact the Energy to Care Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.